When it’s time to pay your electric bill, are you aware of your options? Whether you’re a hands-on pay month to month customer or like your payment to be on auto-pilot, we’ve got you covered.
To help make sure your payment is received by us, pay your bill one of these secure ways:
- Pay your electric bill by check. SRP’s eChex service lets you pay your SRP bill online from your checking account. It’s easy, secure, free and available 24 hours a day.
- Set up autopay. SRP SurePay™ enables you to have your bill paid automatically each month from your checking or savings account. The funds are withdrawn from your bank account on the same day.
- Visit an SRP PayCenter®. Our kiosks are located inside grocery and convenience stores and at some SRP facilities.
- Mail your payment to SRP, P.O. Box 80062, Prescott, AZ 86304-8062.
- Pay by credit/debit card. Credit/debit card payments can be made online or by phone. This service is provided by an outside processing firm that charges a $2 convenience fee for each transaction.
Did You Know? Protecting your personal information is one of our highest priorities here at SRP. This article will help you spot a utility scam by phone, email and in-person. Please know that if your payment is past due, we will send you a reminder bill.
Help those in need pay their electric bills
SRP partners with the Salvation Army to provide energy assistance to those in need through SHARE – Service to Help Arizonans with Relief on Energy. SRP will match your contributions to SHARE up to $275,000 per year. This money goes directly to the Home Energy Assistance Fund, which helps limited-income customers pay their electric bills.
How you can contribute to SHARE:
- Add exactly $1, $2 or $5 to your SRP payment.
- Complete our online form or call SRP at (602) 236-8888 to make a one-time contribution or set up a recurring monthly donation.
- Write a check directly to SHARE and enclose it with your SRP payment.