No two families are the same, which is why at SRP we work with you to determine what options serve you and your family best. That’s why we provide many choices for you to pay your electric bill securely.
To help make sure your payment is received by us, pay your bill one of these ways:
- Pay by check. SRP’s eChex service lets you pay your SRP bill online from your checking account. It’s easy, secure, free and available 24 hours a day.
- Set up autopay. SRP SurePay™ enables you to have your bill paid automatically each month from your checking or savings account.
- Visit an SRP PayCenter®. Our kiosks are located inside grocery and convenience stores and at some SRP facilities.
- Mail your payment to SRP, P.O. Box 80062, Prescott, AZ 86304-8062.
- Pay by credit/debit card. Credit/debit card payments can be made online or by phone. This service is provided by an outside processing firm that charges a $1.90 convenience fee for each transaction.
Did You Know? Protecting your personal information is one of our highest priorities here at SRP. That’s why we want to alert you to an uptick in scams that can occur during the holiday season. Scammers often use this time of year to take advantage of holiday cheer and generosity and will demand payment and threaten to turn your power off. Please know that if your payment is past due, we will send you a reminder bill.
Help those in need pay their electric bills
SRP partners with the Salvation Army to provide energy assistance to those in need through SHARE — Service to Help Arizonans with Relief on Energy. We match your contributions to SHARE up to $275,000 per year. This money goes directly to the Home Energy Assistance Fund, which helps limited-income customers pay their electric bills.
How you can contribute to SHARE:
- Add exactly $1, $2 or $5 to your SRP payment.
- Complete our online form or call SRP at (602) 236-8888 to make a one-time contribution or set up a recurring monthly donation.
- Write a check directly to SHARE and enclose it with your SRP payment.