When it’s time to pay your electric bill, you have options. No matter what way you prefer to pay, we’ve got you covered.
To help make sure your payment is received by us, pay your bill using one of these secure ways:
- Pay online. You can use SRP My Account™ to schedule and make payments using your bank account information. You can also pay your electric bill through Paymentus using a credit or debit card, Amazon Pay, PayPal or Venmo. Please note that Paymentus charges a $2 processing fee per transaction.
- Pay your bill in person. Did you know that you can make cash payments at participating grocery stores, pharmacies and other places where you already shop? Click here to find a location near you.
- Pay over the phone. You can call us anytime at (602) 236-8888 to pay your bill. Please make sure to have your nine-digit SRP account number and credit or debit card information handy.
- Pay by mail. Send your payment to our mailing address: SRP, P.O. Box 2951, Phoenix, AZ 85062-2951. Please note that this is a new address effective as of Jan. 21, 2022.
Did You Know? Protecting your personal information is one of our highest priorities here at SRP. This article will help you spot a utility scam by phone, email and in person. Please know that if your payment is past due, we will send you a reminder bill.
Help those in need pay their electric bills
SRP partners with the Salvation Army to provide energy assistance to those in need through SHARE – Service to Help Arizonans with Relief on Energy. SRP will match your contributions to SHARE -at least $500,000 per year. This money goes directly to the SRP Bill Assistance program, which helps limited-income customers pay their electric bills.
How you can contribute to SHARE:
- Add exactly $1, $2 or $5 to your SRP payment.
- Complete our online form or call SRP at (602) 236-8888 to make a one-time contribution or set up a recurring monthly donation.
- Write a check directly to SHARE and enclose it with your SRP payment.