When it’s time to pay your electric bill, you have options. No matter what way you prefer to pay, we’ve got you covered.
To help make sure your payment is received by us, pay your bill using one of these secure ways:
- Pay online. You can use SRP My Account™ to schedule and make payments using your bank account information. You only need to enter this information once and can then enroll in SRP SurePay™ if you would like the payments automatically drafted from your account each month. You can also pay your electric bill through Paymentus using a credit or debit card, Amazon Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal or Venmo. Please note that Paymentus charges a $2 processing fee per transaction. Automatic payments are not available for this option.
- Pay your bill in person. Did you know that you can make cash payments at participating grocery stores, pharmacies and other places where you already shop? Find a location near you.
- Pay over the phone. You can call us anytime at (602) 236-8888 to pay your bill. Please make sure to have your nine-digit SRP account number and credit or debit card information handy. Be advised that the Paymentus processing fee of $2 for debit and credit card payments still applies.
- Pay by mail. Send your payment to our mailing address: SRP, P.O. Box 2951, Phoenix, AZ 85062-2951.
Did You Know? Protecting your personal information is one of our highest priorities here at SRP. This article will help you spot a utility scam by phone, email and in person. Please know that if your payment is past due, we will send you a reminder bill.
Help those in need pay their electric bills
SRP partners with the Salvation Army to provide energy assistance to those in need through SHARE – Service to Help Arizonans with Relief on Energy. SRP will match your contributions to SHARE – at least $500,000 per year. This money goes directly to the SRP Bill Assistance program, which helps limited-income customers pay their electric bills.
How you can contribute to SHARE:
- Add exactly $1, $2 or $5 to your SRP payment.
- Complete our online form or call SRP at (602) 236-8888 to make a one-time contribution or set up a recurring monthly donation.
- Write a check directly to SHARE and enclose it with your SRP payment.
2 thoughts on “Secure ways to pay your bill”
Pingback: How to spot a utility scam by phone, email and in person
Pingback: srp pay my bill login - Employee Login Portals