When you visited the SRP website today, you likely noticed its new design. Along with a more modern feel, the new SRPnet.com was designed to ensure all customers can find what they need quickly and easily — on desktop, tablet and mobile devices. We performed multiple research studies with real customers to help us create a user-friendly site. (Thank you to all customers who participated in that research with us!)
Along with a new look and more modern feel, here are the changes you’ll experience:
- New menu: One thing you might notice right away is that our menus got a lot bigger. Some may call them “mega menus,” in fact. We did this to ensure that everything you need is just a click away.
- Spanish language toggle: For our Spanish-speaking customers, we’ve added a new language toggle at the top right of all pages that are available in Spanish. While you used to visit MiSRP.com to engage with us, you now have a newer, better experience right here at SRPnet.com. Although not all webpages are translated yet, we plan to add more soon.
- Improved experience for business customers: We’ve consolidated all content for our business customers into one place. Instead of visiting SRPnet.com for billing and payment information and SaveWithSRPBiz.com for energy efficiency rebates, our commercial customers now have a one-stop shop for all things SRP.
- Improved navigation for irrigation customers: Our water customers might notice the biggest navigational change, and while it will feel different at first, this change was designed to make things easy for you to find – whether you’re a water customer, a power customer or both! Instead of going to a stand-alone “Water” menu, you will now see all irrigation content in the “Account,” “Price Plans” and “Customer Service” menus. Just look for the “Irrigation” heading in the menu.
- Accessibility: To ensure an equitable user experience, the redesign was rooted in best practices for website accessibility. This includes appropriate coding, color contrasting and text weight within the website to accommodate screen readers and deliver the best possible experience for customers with disabilities. We take great pride in making our sites accessible and will continue to make improvements.
- Mobile “quick tasks”: We’ve updated our mobile experience to put the most used features literally at your fingertips. You’ll notice buttons at the bottom of your phone that allow you to log in to your account, pay bills and look up or report outages quickly. And you can call us with just one tap.
We hope you enjoy the new website. If you have any questions, remember that we’re here to help 24/7 at (602) 236-8888. We also encourage you to provide feedback using the feedback tab located throughout the site. We look forward to continuing to improve SRPnet to provide you, our customers, with the best possible experience.