Beginning this month, customers with a past-due balance will see new payment information on their bill. Here’s what you need to know.
If you have a past-due balance of $80 or more, SRP will automatically enroll you in an eight-month payment plan. You’ll see the details of this payment plan on your next bill.
To avoid disconnection, you must pay the amount due on your bill by the due date. If you don’t, your payment plan will be canceled and you will be required to pay the entire past-due balance in full. If you have concerns or want to make changes to your plan, call us at (602) 236-8888.
If you have a balance under $80, that amount will be added to your next bill. You’ll need to pay this balance in full — or call SRP to make other arrangements — to avoid possible disconnection.
If you are an M-Power customer with accumulated debt, SRP will automatically move your current accumulated debt to a paydown balance. A percentage of future purchases will go toward paying this balance off.
Rest assured, SRP is here to help.
If you are unable to pay the amount due on your bill for any reason, call SRP as soon as possible at (602) 236-8888. Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and we have programs and resources to support you.
In addition to payment plans, what resources are available to help me manage my bill?
Our customer service representatives can help you explore options, such as:
- The Economy Price Plan, which could save you $23 per month
- SRP M-Power®, a pay-as-you-go energy program
- Billing alerts via email, text or the SRP Power app
- Counselors who can connect you with community agencies that may be able to provide financial help with your utility bills
- Safety Net, a program that allows you to choose someone you trust (like a friend or family member) to be notified if your account becomes past due
Learn more about these programs
SRP remains committed to supporting you during this challenging time. Please don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re here to help.