We all have our lists of summer essentials. For some, it’s a favorite pair of sunglasses, a big straw hat and a good book. For others it might be a new swimsuit, a snow cone maker and a phone loaded up with playlists that are hotter than Arizona.
Here are two things that probably didn’t make your list but should have: energy tools that can help you take control of summer costs such as SRP My Account™ and the SRP Power mobile app.
You’ve heard the saying “knowledge is power.” In this case, you can take that statement literally.
Knowing exactly when and how you use energy has never been easier. You can even sign up for account alerts to be notified by text or email when your bill is ready, a payment has processed, there’s an outage nearby or your account is showing unusually high usage.
Tools to help you control summer costs
Monitoring and managing your energy usage with the tools in SRP My Account and the SRP Power mobile app could help you save money and energy this summer.
SRP My Account gives you 24/7 access to a complete overview of your account. Once you sign up and log in, you can:
- View current and previous bills and get projections for future ones.
- Switch to paperless billing.
- Review your energy use with personalized charts.
- Compare price plans to see which one best fits your budget and lifestyle.
- Get real-time outage information.
- Get notifications for outages or high-usage alerts.
- Securely schedule or make payments.
Once you activate your SRP My Account, consider downloading the SRP Power mobile app. This free download, available from both the App Store and Android stores, puts many of the SRP My Account tools right in the palm of your hand.